A great area to call home
Ballard is a lovely neighborhood in northwest Seattle with much to offer its residents. Like a lot of Seattle, Ballard has changed quite a bit over the last few years but it’s charm and great community feel still remains. If you want somewhere with a high walk-ability score and everything at your fingertips, Ballard townhomes for sale might be the place for you.
If you go with one of the Ballard townhomes for sale, you will enjoy having everything nearby including a movie theater, coffee shops, yoga studios, various shops, live music venues, amazing restaurants, bars and just about everything else you could need. Some of the shopping includes vintage shops, record shops, art supply and framing, clothing and jewelry stores and the businesses even host an art walk once a month. If sweets are your thing, and you choose to go with one of the Ballard townhomes for sale, you will also enjoy a variety of treats to pick from. Some of the more popular spots are Mighty-Os for donuts, Cupcake Royale for cupcakes, Full Tilt for ice-cream (and pinball) and Hot cakes for restaurant style desserts.
If you live in one of the nearby Ballard Townhomes for sale, you might also enjoy checking out some of the nightlife that Ballard has to offer. You can check out live music at a number of locations but the most popular tend to be ‘The Tractor Tavern’ and ‘Sunset Tavern’ on Ballard Ave. A stop at Kangaroo and Kiwi can be enjoyable for grabbing a beer, shooting some pool and enjoying the architecture of the old Carnegie Library. Depending on your tastes and the location of the Ballard townhomes for sale that you go choose, some other popular spots for nightlife around Ballard include Hotel Albatross, Kings Hardware and Percy’s & Co.
The neighborhood features many types of homes for sale and some really nice contemporary townhomes. Ballard townhomes for sale can be a great option for more space than a condo but maybe not as expensive as a detached home. Scroll below to check out the current Ballard townhomes for sale and if you would like to check out one of the Ballard townhomes for sale in person, give me a call at 206.686.7525 or shoot me an email at Dave@DaveHansonHomeTeam.com.
For more on the neighborhood of Ballard and other homes for sale, check out Ballard homes for sale.
Some of the favorite restaurants that Ballard is home to, include:
(though we must mention it's hard to choose favorites because there are so many great options around Ballard townhomes for sale )
Around Ballard townhomes for sale you may enjoy visiting:
- Staple & Fancy – Italian spot with a rotating menu by Seattle famous chef Ethan Stowell – 4739 Ballard Ave NW
- Un Bien – This little brightly painted shack serving Caribbean food may lack in ambiance but more than makes up for it in flavor and value. After checking out Ballard townhomes for sale, go treat yourself to the Caribbean Roast sandwich. You won’t regret it! This place is definitely worth a stop. – 7302.5 15th Ave NW
- The Walrus & the Carpenter – Known for their oysters and seafood, this little Renee Erickson (& friends) gem has been delighting Ballard customers since 2009. – 4743 Ballard Ave NW
- Volterra – This is an upscale Italian restaurant with great atmosphere and charming outdoor seating in the warmer months. If you go with one of the Ballard townhomes for sale make sure to check this great neighborhood spot out. – 5411 Ballard Ave NW
- Ballard Pizza Company – New York Style Pizza in a cool, modern space – 5107 Ballard Ave NW
- No Bones Beach Club – This newer vegan restaurant and tiki bar started out as a food truck and offers delicious food whether you’re a vegan or not – 5410 17th Ave NW
For more great restaurants around the Seattle neighborhoods you will want to visit ‘Favorite Seattle Restaurants‘
Other information when looking at buying one of the Ballard townhomes for sale:
- 10 Top Tips to Find the Perfect Home when searching Ballard townhomes for sale
- 5 Ways to Make Your Solo Home Hunt a Success
- Search Seattle Home Listings: Phinney Ridge Homes for Sale, Green Lake Homes for Sale & Fremont Homes for Sale
Wondering how to go about buying your home in Seattle WA? It’s important you understand what’s out there in Ballard townhomes for sale but also how to truly find the home that’s perfect for you by talking with an agent who has been working in the area for over 20 years. The information above should be helpful in knowing more about Ballard townhomes for sale but if you haven’t hired a top real estate agent in Seattle WA yet to assist you with finding your home, contact me, and I’d love to discuss your real estate needs further!
Dave Hanson Home Team – Exceeding Expectations – 206.686.7525 – Ballard townhomes for sale
NWMLS DMCA Notice