Queen Anne Neighborhood
A great place to live
Queen Anne is one of many people’s favorite neighborhoods to live in around Seattle. It’s easy to see why with all it features. The area around Queen Anne condos for sale is home to Seattle Center that hosts many events and concerts throughout the year and McCaw Hall where you can go enjoy the Opera or Ballet by the famous Pacific Northwest Ballet. The dining (see more on below) and nightlife options are plentiful and offering a wide variety for many tastes. They have their very own Dicks Drive In for that classic Seattle hamburger craving and it’s very convenient to downtown or I-5. If that’s not enough, many Queen Anne condos for sale also come with a view of the Puget Sound, the Space Needle (which is also in Queen Anne) or the city skyline. Make sure to check out Kerry Park for a spectacular and iconic view of the city. The homes in Queen Anne are often quite large, beautiful and expensive. If it’s not in your budget to make that kind of investment yet, Queen Anne Condos for sale might be the perfect option for you. Condos also make great first homes and an easy transition from apartment living.
For a more extensive neighborhood guide and the full list of available homes, head over to Queen Anne homes for sale.
Great restaurants around Queen Anne Condos for Sale
The area of Queen Anne condos for sale offers a great variety of places to din at and some of the local favorites include:
- The 5 Spot – 1502 Queen Anne Ave N – American restaurant with theme menus – This restaurant near Queen Anne Condos for sale typically always has a long wait because it’s so good so make sure you have a little time to kill when heading here but it’s worth the wait.
- How to Cook a Wolf – 2208 Queen Anne Ave N – Ethan Stowell restaurant with Italian-Mediterranean offerings
- Toulouse Petit Kitchen & Lounge – 601 Queen Anne Ave N – Highly rated Cajun-Creole restaurant with a New Orleans vibe
- Dicks Drive-in – 500 Queen Anne Ave N – Classic, local burger chain loved by Seattleites
- Betty Restaurant & Bar – 1507 Queen Anne Ave N – Unique craft cocktails, contemporary atmosphere and seasonal fare
- Peso’s Kitchen & Lounge – Popular Mexican restaurant and bar with a great happy hour and bar scene. The food is really great and it’s conveniently located near many of the Queen Anne condos for sale.
- Sushi Samurai – 1817 Queen Anne Ave N – Is another favorite among the locals if you want some great seafood and sashimi.
- Roti Cuisine of India – 530 Queen Anne Ave N – Want some great Indian food when out looking at Queen Anne condos for sale? Check out this spot for some delicious curry and fresh baked bread.
Other resources to check out after searching Queen Anne Condos for sale:
- Search homes for sale in nearby Ballard Homes for Sale, Wallingford Homes for sale & Phinney Ridge Homes for Sale
- Take a free course on how to prepare for & buy your first home in one of the Queen Anne Condos for sale!
- Need information on Selling Your Home so you can buy your dream home in one of the Queen Anne homes for sale?
Searching Queen Anne Condos for sale and wondering how to go about buying a home in Seattle WA? It’s important you understand the home buying process in Seattle WA but also how to truly find your dream home. The above should provide helpful information when looking at Queen Anne Condos for sale but if you haven’t hired a top real estate agent in Seattle WA yet to assist you with your home search, contact me, and I’d love to discuss your real estate needs further!
Dave Hanson Home Team – Exceeding Expectations – 206.686.7525 – Scroll below for Queen Anne Condos for sale
NWMLS DMCA Notice