Queen Anne luxury homes for sale are some of the most spectacular homes in Seattle. Many are full of history, charm and character that you can’t find many other places around the city. A number also tend to have a very grand feeling and wonderful views of the Puget Sound and or the city since most of these are located on upper Queen Anne. If you want something other than a cookie cutter new home than Queen Anne luxury homes for sale may be just what you’re looking for. Of course, if you are looking for a more contemporary and clean lined luxury home or condo, Queen Anne luxury homes for sale also includes some truly stunning homes in those categories as well. Whichever of the Queen Anne luxury homes for sale you go with, you’ll enjoy the community surrounding it. The arts are available within minutes at McCaw Hall, where you can take in a Ballet by the Pacific Northwest Ballet, Opera and more. The Metropolitan Market is a one stop grocery store for all the finest and freshest foods you could desire and close to Queen Anne luxury homes for sale. The community of Queen Anne luxury homes for sale for sale also features lovely boutiques, tasty restaurants, the Space Needle, Seattle Center and just a quick jump to downtown Seattle. Many enjoy being in Queen Anne for a little more residential feel, but still really close to all the action of downtown and beyond.
For more on the neighborhood of Queen Anne and other homes for sale, check out Queen Anne Homes For Sale.
Dining around Queen Anne luxury homes for sale
The neighborhood surrounding Queen Anne luxury homes offers a lot of variety in delicious dining establishments. Some local favorites include:
- How to Cook a Wolf – 2208 Queen Anne Ave N – This is a great Ethan Stowell restaurant with Italian-Mediterranean offerings and food as memorable as the name
- Toulouse Petit Kitchen & Lounge – 601 Queen Anne Ave N – Check out this highly rated Cajun-Creole restaurant with a New Orleans vibe after seaching Queen Anne Luxury Homes For Sale
- The 5 Spot – 1502 Queen Anne Ave N – American restaurant with theme menus – This restaurant near Queen Anne luxury homes for sale, usually has a long wait but don’t let that deter you. Sometimes good things are worth waiting for because it’s really delicious so make sure you have a little time to kill when heading here but you won’t regret waiting a little longer for a great meal.
- Peso’s Kitchen & Lounge – Popular Mexican restaurant and bar with a great happy hour and bar scene. The food is really great and it’s conveniently located near many of the Queen Anne luxury homes for sale
- Roti Cuisine of India – 530 Queen Anne Ave N – Want some great Indian food when out looking at Queen Anne luxury homes for sale? Check out this spot for some delicious curry and fresh baked bread.
Other information when looking at buying one of the Queen Anne Luxury Homes for sale:
- 10 Top Tips to Find the Perfect Home
- 5 Ways to Make Your Solo Home Hunt a Success
- Search Seattle Home Listings: Phinney Ridge Homes for Sale, Green Lake Homes for Sale & Fremont Homes for Sale
Wondering how to go about buying your home in Seattle WA? It’s important you understand what’s out there in Queen Anne Luxury homes for sale but also how to truly find the home that’s perfect for you by talking with an agent who has been working in the area for over 20 years. The information above should be helpful in knowing more about the neighborhood but if you haven’t hired a top real estate agent in Seattle WA yet to assist you with finding your home, contact me, and I’d love to discuss your real estate needs further!
Dave Hanson Home Team – Exceeding Expectations – 206.686.7525 – Queen Anne Luxury Homes for Sale
NWMLS DMCA Notice